Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ciao to North Lands!

And so - completely filled with fresh ideas, new friends and Scottish food, and completely drained of energy and fresh clothing - I've come to the end of my time at North Lands.

I want to take this chance to say a MASSIVE thank you to Michael Scarrone and the rest of the team at the National Art Glass Gallery in Wagga Wagga for sending me over here - this has been an incredible, invaluable experience.
THANK YOU!

And a HUGE cheers to everyone at North Lands!!  I've learnt SO much and had a absolute blast. Thanks for looking after me so well! I can't wait to get back through those big red doors again!
For anyone who ever gets a chance to make it to North Lands - Make. It. Happen.
It's an incredible place and you won't regret it.


And of course, cheers to these two groups of gorgeous people!



What next --

For the next month I'm going to be traveling down the UK visiting studios and having a bit of a holiday.
I met so many great people at North Lands that I'm going to get to visit now, so I'll keep you a bit updated on the goings on from here in.

Next stop - Edinburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment